Miniature vacuum cleaners are becoming increasingly common for specialized purposes, and one of the most fascinating of these mini vacuum cleaners are USB powered cleaners. While working, if you notice that your laptop had become dirty, then just attach this compact device to anyone of your laptop’s USB ports and give your laptop a thorough clean without any hassle.
USB Vacuum Cleaners- Essential Tools for your Laptop
Consisting of a miniature motor to suck the dirt in, these laptop cleaners are very convenient devices. They just weigh around 10 – 15 ounces, and are usually around 20cm long and 5cm wide, which mean they are a breeze to carry and store. Cleaning your laptop with conventional methods often turns out to fruitless and consumes a lot of time. What is easier: cleaning each of your laptop key one by one manually while your laptop is turned off or just squeezing in the USB vacuum cleaner in between the keys and letting it do all the work. Give your laptops a quick and complete clean even when you are working.
Use USB Vacuum Cleaners and Keep your PC Dirt Free
Follow these simple steps to give your laptops computers an excellent clean effortlessly:
- When using these small devices your PC must be turned on, as the cleaner works on the power provided by your laptop USB port.
- Find your PC’s USB port. They are marked with a fork like symbol, the same symbol can be found on top of your cleaner’s USB port connector.
- Most laptops come with three to four USB ports around the edges. They are located either under your laptop’s LCD or at the sides. Choose a convenient location to use your USB cleaner from.
- Turn on the cleaner, it will start sucking the dirt in; use it like any other handheld vacuum cleaner. USB vacuum cleaners often come with a LED light which can be turned on to locate the dirty spots on your laptop. Make use of bristle brush attachment to clean larger areas, like the screen or the keyboard’s surface. Switch to turbo mode to clean filthier areas.
- Replace with the flexible rubber attachment to clean the areas between and under your keyboard keys. Just Squeeze the between the keys, and remove the debris trapped underneath the keys. Make use of this attachment to clean other hard-to-reach and narrow crevices in your laptop or workspace.
- When you are done, unplug the vacuum cleaner. You might need to dump the dirt collected in your cleaner if you haven’t done so in a while. Just position it over a trash-can nearby and press open. Shake off any dirt collected in the vacuum.
- Wrap up the cord of this device, and store it anywhere in your work-space or your laptop bag.
Debris trapped under your laptop keys can make it more difficult for you to type. Use USB vacuum cleaners to keep your laptop looking shiny and spotless and type on your laptop with ease.