Commercial vacuum cleaner
A vacuum cleaner is a machine which is used to suck dirt and dust from furniture, carpets, computers, cars, tiles and from different other articles. The difference between a commercial vacuum cleaner and regular vacuum cleaner is that commercial vacuum cleaners are built on the basis of their high usage and performance. On the other hand a regular vacuum cleaner is designed for selective use for a shorter period of time. A good commercial cleaner can also prove great for household use. Commercial vacuum cleaners are mostly used in big corporations or work places that receive heavy traffic on daily basis.
11 Things to remember before buying commercial vacuum cleaner
Following are some important things to remember while buying a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- Power of the suction: For office use it should not be less than 8.5 amps.
- Noise: Noise can create disturbance in any office and can annoy your customers or clients. So, always remember to buy a noise free vacuum cleaner for commercial use.
- Filters: Always remember that the filter of your commercial vacuums should be very strong, long lasting so that they can work properly.
- Size: Size of a commercial vacuum cleaner is very important. You should always remember the construction and setting of your office while buying a commercial vacuum cleaner. For office use, bigger vacuum cleaners are always much better than the slimmer looking light weighted vacuum cleaners.
- Weight: Although big vacuums are usually heavy weighted because of their size. But the weight of a commercial vacuum cleaner should not be more than 20 pounds as you may need to lift it through stairs from one floor to another floor.
- Engine Motor: Motor for a commercial vacuum cleaner should be more powerful as it is used in larger areas and many times a day.
- Performance: A commercial vacuum cleaner must also have the ability to scoop up coins, pieces of plastic, nails, screws, rocks or paper clips without getting jammed. Different companies need different kind of vacuums according to their needs.
- Due diligence: Do not forget to read online reviews and testimonials about commercial vacuum manufactures.
- Test: When you are out for buying a commercial vacuum cleaner, ask your dealer to show you different brands and also test them at least once before buying.
- Bag or no bag: Also keep in mind that who will be using that commercial vacuum cleaner. If you can change bags regularly you can buy the vacuum cleaner with bag but if the vacuum cleaner will be used by your employees, than a vacuum cleaner without bag is a better choice. As employees usually don’t take care when the bag gets filled with dirt which leads to the jamming of machine.
- Suction tube: Another thing to avoid in commercial vacuum is the suction tube on one side of the head or a vacuum with small suction tubing. Suction tube of the commercial vacuum cleaner should always be in the middle of the head.
So, by keeping in mind all above described things, you can buy a best commercial vacuum cleaner that will perfectly match your needs.